Cable Matters 4 Prong Dryer Cord (30 AMP Appliance Power Cord with Dryer Plug/Dryer Power Cord) - 10 Feet (NEMA 14-30P to 4-Wire)
Cable Matters 4 Prong Dryer Cord (30 AMP Appliance Power Cord with Dryer Plug/Dryer Power Cord) - 10 Feet (NEMA 14-30P to 4-Wire) by Cable Matters at GC Lib. MPN: 400040-10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CONNECT MORE with Cable Matters Power Products 30A Dryer Cord The Cable Matters 4-Prong 30A Dryer Appliance Cord is an essential accessory for a
30A Dryer Cord
The Cable Matters 4-Prong 30A Dryer Appliance Cord is an essential accessory for a new dryer that is sold without the power cord. Swap out an old 3-prong cord when moving your existing dryer to a new home with a 4-prong dryer receptacle.
7500W-Rated with a Lifetime Warranty
This heavy-duty 10 gauge cord is rated to support up to 250V / 7500 watts. The SDRT cable jacket with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating. This dryer cord is backed by a lifetime warranty and product support for peace of mind when purchasing.
- Check the dryer outlet for a 4 slot receptacle (not 3 slot) that is found in most homes built after 2000
- Review the documentation of your dryer for the correct installation or hire a licensed electrician
- Cord is rated for 30A. Do not use with a cooking range.
AC Power Cord Specifications
- Type: SRDT 4-Conductor
- Connector A: NEMA 14-30P Male Plug
- Connector B: 4 Conductor Wire with Ring Terminals
- Wire Gauge: 10 AWG
- Power Rating: 30A 250V / 7500W max
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- 4 PRONG DRYER CORD for a 30A 4-wire dryer connection; 4-prong 30A 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible
- 4 WIRE DRYER CORD with a NEMA 14-30 plug fits most newer dryer models; Purchase an appliance power cord for a new dryer that is often sold with out the power cord
- HEAVY DUTY 10 GAUGE dryer cord 4 prong is rated to support up to 250V / 7500 watts; A SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating
- RUGGED & SAFE with a right-angle dryer plug that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 14-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Color-coded cords are designed with molded ring terminals for easy installation; Strain relief bracket supports the weight of the cord at the dryer end
- ELECTRIC DRYER POWER CORD replacement is compatible with newer model top loader, front loader and steam dryers from Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, LG and more; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this dryer appliance cord
|Package Weight:||3.43 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.22 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches|